The Salisbury University Registrar's office provides enrollment verification and/or academic certification information to students and interested third parties for employment, insurance, and other purposes. Please note that third parties may only receive the verification/certification of information which the students provide. Federal Educational Right to Privacy Act (FERPA) legislation requires that specific course, grade point average, or other student records related information be released only upon the consent of the student.
- Students that are currently enrolled or who have an active Gull Net account should order enrollment certifications & verifications via the Gull Net.
- Students who do not have active Gull Net account can request verification/enrollment certification in-person, by mail, FAX, and e-mail. The Certification Letter Request Form can be used or send us a letter including the student's full name, social security or student number, and the specific information to be verified/certified. Please include the complete name of the recipient and the method of delivery: mailing address, e-mail address, or fax number.
- In-person requests can be made at the Registrar's Office, Holloway Hall Room 120
- Requests by mail should be addressed to:
1101 Camden Avenue
Salisbury, MD 21801-6860
- FAX requests should be sent to: 410-677-5078
- E-mail requests should be directed to: email@example.com