THE PRIORITY DEADLINE TO SUBMIT A READMISSION APPLICATION FOR THE FALL SEMESTER IS JULY 31 and for SPRING DECEMBER 20.
Please allow ten business day for processing. Missing documents (such as photo id, signature, transcripts) and judicial holds will require longer processing time.
- Readmission Application (Allow 2 weeks to process)
Matriculated undergraduate students who do not enroll at the University during a regular Fall or Spring semester must apply for readmission through the Registrar's Office. Students who have been academically dismissed or judicially suspended may only apply for readmission once they have met the minimum criteria as outlined in the dismissal policy and/or their notice of suspension.
Students who have attended another regionally accredited institution since leaving Salisbury University must arrange to have their official transcripts sent to the Registrar's Office. Students may not enroll in courses or be readmitted without all official transcripts on file at SU.
Matriculated graduate students must complete at least one graduate course at Salisbury University in a calendar year (including Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer terms) to maintain their admitted status. Students who fail to complete at least one graduate course at Salisbury University in a calendar year and wish to re-enter their graduate program must apply for readmission through the Registrar's Office. Students will need the signature of the Graduate Director on their application.
Students who have attended another regionally accredited institution since leaving Salisbury University must arrange to have their official transcripts sent to the Registrar's Office prior to readmission.
- Newly admitted students who withdraw prior to or during the first week of classes and are requesting to return in a future semester must re-apply to the University through the Admissions Office.
- Students that have earned a degree at Salisbury University and wish to start a new degree program must complete a new application through the Admissions Office.
- Maryland residents who are applying for readmission and have not been in attendance at the University for a calendar year must complete and submit with their readmission application a Residency Form to be considered for In-State tuition. Questions regarding residency eligibility should be directed to the Residency Office.
- Undergraduate Students requesting on-campus housing should contact the Office Housing Office and Residential Life.
- Students requesting financial aid should contact the Financial Aid Office.