COVID-19 Precautions Continue for Fall Semester

Getting Started

How do I get started?

  1. Apply for admission:  Submit an application for Admission and send it to the Office of Admissions. Apply online at Salisbury University Admissions.

  2. Submit transcripts:  Credit may be granted for a variety of formal military, technical, and educational programs based on the student’s program at Salisbury University. Prospective students should also submit high school transcripts (if you have graduated within the past five years or plan on applying for financial aid), college, and university transcripts if applicable.

  3. Speak with a financial aid representative:  To see if you qualify for financial aid, begin by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. Questions about the FAFSA or other forms of tuition assistance such as scholarships can be directed to the Financial Aid Office by calling (410) 543-6165 or visiting the office in Holloway Hall Room 213.

Veterans Day 2017 ROTC club with Mayor Jacon Day