Freshman Students Starting Fall 2020
Sea Gull Start-Up
Due to COVID-19, Salisbury University will be hosting a virtual orientation for incoming Fall 2020 students through Canvas (also referred to as MyClasses), the online portal SU students use for their courses.
By attending Sea Gull Start-Up Online you will:
- Learn about academic expectations
- Identify resources and information specific to your major and course selection\
- Find out about resources available at SU to support your success.
Freshman students will have the option to pick one session in June for Sea Gull Start-Up Online. Sessions will be available for Freshman Students on the following dates and times on a first-come, first-serve basis:
- Thursday, July 9 at 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 14 at 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 23 at 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 28 at 1:30 p.m.
Although orientation will be happening virtually, students will still need to pick a date and a time to meet online with Orientation Leaders and other new SU students.
When you receive your invitation in mid-April to register for Sea Gull Start-Up Online, please complete the following steps:
- Complete your Orientation Registration Survey. It is imperative that you complete this survey as accurately and with as much detail as possible.
Complete your Online Orientation Registration!
(site is disabled at this time)
- Once you complete your survey, you will be able to select the date and time for your Sea Gull Start-Up Online session.
- Please be sure to include any guests or family members who would like to be kept up-to-date and informed about SU happenings and information to support your journey this summer. We will be sure to send them information via email as content is available to orient them to SU as well!
- Additional information on how to access your Sea Gull Start-Up Online will be provided via email after you complete your Orientation Registration Survey.