COVID-19 Precautions Continue for Fall Semester

Payroll Forms

Payroll Authorization Forms

The following forms have been created to standardize requests for payment to non-hourly contractual employees. To ensure timely payment, please begin using them immediately.

Pay Distribution

Contracts cannot be processed without a W4 form and a direct deposit form. If Payroll receives a contract for an employee without W4 and direct deposit forms, either on file already, or attached to the contract, the contract will be returned to the department until the forms are received. This will cause a delay in processing payroll for the employee.

Direct Deposit

Direct Deposit Authorization Form (PDF form fill)

W4 and MW507 Withholding Forms

Employees who currently claim exemption from Federal and/or State income tax withholding must file a Form W-4 and/or Form MW507 annually to retain the exemption. Those employees who currently claim exemption from withholding will find the exemptions block of their Employees Earnings Statement (pay-stub) filled with an "EX" for the appropriate withholding tax. For questions or requests for further information, please call the Central Payroll Bureau at 1-888-674-0019.

Click the link below to access the State of Maryland Payroll Forms web for current W4 and related payroll forms:

Address Changes

The MD Central Payroll Bureau requires the MD State Withholding Form MW 507 for all address changes. Forms are available in the Payroll Office HH215 or the Human Resources Office HH153. The form can also be printed from the State of Maryland Payroll Forms web.

**Please note, the State requires original signatures for all address changes. The form cannot be submitted via email.