Payroll Deduction Instructions
Faculty/Staff Payroll Deduction Instructions
New and improved online process!
You must go online to create your new payroll deduction and may login at any time to make changes.
- Visit https://www.usmd.edu/give/
- On the USM giving homepage, select login.
- Select the Salisbury University logo.
- Enter your SU email address and your SU email password.
- Select the “begin new payroll deduction” button. You need to create an individual deduction for each area of campus that you want to support.
- Select the designation you wish to support. If not listed, select “Other” and enter it in the text field. List only one designation per deduction amount.
- Type the amount per pay period you wish to give to that area.
- Calculate this amount by dividing the total amount you wish to give by the number of pay periods or use the table at the bottom of the page as a guide.
- You will have the option of continuing each deduction until the calendar year ends or until you decide to stop.
- Complete the authorization statement.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for each area of campus you wish to support via payroll deduction.
- Use the payroll deduction site at any time to modify your payroll deduction.
Payroll deductions should be completed no later than Friday, December 6, in order to take effect the first pay period of 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Pryor: firstname.lastname@example.org – ext. 82074