Navigate Student at SU
The Navigate Student app is a quick and easy way to do the following:
- Check your University-related To-Do List
- Make appointments for Program Planning, Faculty Office Hours, etc.
- Create a Study Group with students in your classes
- Access an extensive list of University Resources
- Monitor Holds on your account
- View your Class Schedule
- Receive timely and relevant messages regarding your SU experience
News and Announcements
Program Planning appointments will no longer be made in GullNet!
Once your academic advisor or faculty advisor/mentor has set up their availability, students can schedule appointments through the Navigate Student app or through the Navigate Student desktop
Program Planning typically occurs in early October (for spring planning) and March (for fall planning).