COVID-19 Precautions Continue for Winter Term

Employee Parking Permits

Employees parking on campus must purchase a parking permit and register their vehicle with Parking Services. Employees may purchase only one parking permit. Employees with outstanding parking ticket balances at Salisbury University (SU) or Central Collections Unit (CCU), will not be eligible to pick up their parking permit until the balance is paid in full.

The faculty/staff hang-tag permit is transferable and may be displayed on any registered vehicle being driven by the employee purchasing the permit. If you alternate vehicles, you need to register that vehicle as well. Parking permits may not be transferred to another employee or any student (or their vehicles).

The permit must be hanging on the rearview mirror or affixed to the windshield behind the rearview mirror and the permit number must be visible from outside the vehicle. Decal-style permits must be affixed to the lower left corner (driver’s side) of the windshield. Motorcycle and motor scooter permits must be affixed to the outside fork.

Failure to transfer a permit to another registered vehicle for temporary use requires obtaining a temporary permit for that day. A temporary parking permit is issued by Parking Services. The temporary permit must be displayed on the left side (driver's side) of the vehicle's dashboard so that it is visible through the windshield.

Children and spouses of faculty and staff who are students at the University shall register their vehicles as students and park in student lots.

Employee Parking Permit Purchases

Purchasing permits is now done online via GullNet. Please log into GullNet and follow this navigation: Main Menu > SU Custom > Vehicle Registration/Ticket > Use > Employee Parking Registration.

You have the following three options to pay for the permit:

  1. Continue with existing payroll deduction
  2. Create a new payroll deduction
  3. Pay for permit at the Cashiers/Parking Services Office.

If you currently pay by payroll deduction, it will continue automatically until you complete a Payroll Deduction Card to cancel it. Please return the Payroll Deduction Card to the Payroll Office, Holloway Hall Room 215.

Employees who do not have access to a computer or GullNet, please fill out the Employee Parking Registration Form at the Parking Services Office, Holloway Hall Room 219.

Permits will not be mailed. Permits must be picked up in person at the Parking Services Office, Holloway Hall Room 219.

Permit Fees

$90 Red Permit: Faculty/Staff (allows parking in Main Campus lots, Parking Garage and East Campus lots). If hired on or after March 1st, the permit cost is $45.00. If hired on or after June 1st, the permit cost is $20.00.

$40 Adjunct Faculty (Red): Adjunct faculty teaching 8 credit hours or less per semester during the day.

$35 Evening Only Permit (Blue): All evening commuting students and employees (Parking times: 4:45 p.m.-7:45 a.m. Mon-Fri).

$20 Motor Scooter Permit: Allows parking in any legal space designated for motor scooters in Lots A, B, D, and E.

$90 Motorcycle Permit: includes Main Campus, East Campus, and Parking Garage. If an employee has purchased a red permit, the motorcycle permit will cost $1.00.

General Parking Information

  • All vehicles on campus (day or evening) must be registered with Parking Services and must display a valid permit.
  • Visitors MUST display a Visitor Parking Pass. Passes may be obtained free of charge from the Parking Services Office or online (click on "Visitor Parking Information" in the left margin above).
  • Handicap spaces are designated in each parking lot and are specifically reserved for vehicles with handicap license plates. All vehicles are required to display a valid permit as well as the handicap tag.