In order to provide the best service possible while maintaining the safety of our students, faculty, and staff, the SU Libraries are happy to announce our Curbside Pickup program. This program allows patrons to request items from our collection and pick them up without needing to come inside or have any in-person interaction at all.
How Curbside Pickup Works
- Search for the item you'd like to request from the SU Libraries homepage and select the option to search in SU Libraries only.
- When you find an item you'd like to request, click on the title. Then click the blue button that says "Request Curbside Pickup" and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the request. If you do not see the "Request Curbside Pickup" button, the item is not eligible for curbside pickup. Please note that some items that display the button may in fact not be eligible. You will receive an error message when placing your request if this is the case.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for any additional items you'd like to request.
- Create a Curbside Pickup appointment. Appointments are for 15-minute pickup windows and must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Come to the Route 13 parking lot in front of the GAC during your chosen pickup window. Your items will be placed on a table just outside the front doors. We will place them in a bag and label it with the name you provide when you create your appointment.
- Once you’ve picked up your items, please fill out our survey to let us know how it went!
Curbside Pickup FAQHave a question not listed below? Please reach out to us and we'd be happy to answer any questions you have!
- Can I pick up books I requested from other schools?
- Can I change or cancel my pickup appointment time?
- Who is eligible to use this service?
- What safety measures will be in place to protect patrons and staff?
- What materials are eligible for curbside pickup?
- Can I return items when I come for my curbside pickup appointment?
- What should I bring with me when I come for my curbside appointment?
- Can I leave donations on the Curbside Pickup table?
- What if I have questions or need to speak to someone when I’m picking up my items?
- Are any other library services available curbside?
- What if I need a non-circulating book, reference work, or materials from the Nabb Center?
- What if I have mobility limitations and I cannot leave my vehicle?
- Can someone else pick up my books for me?