Study Room Policies
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, social distancing guidelines must be followed. Large rooms can accommodate 4 people at most. Small and medium rooms are limited to 2 people at a time. Due to these capacity limits, we are no longer requiring groups of 2 or more. Usage by individuals is allowed.
- Reservations can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Study rooms are for academic use only, not for organizational meetings or social use.
- Reservations are limited to a maximum of 4 hours. If groups need to use the room for longer than that, different members of the group can reserve the room for up to 4 hours each.
- Patrons can make a maximum of one reservation per day, even if that reservation is less than the duration limit of 4 hours.
- Rooms must be booked in continuous blocks of time. That is, you cannot reserve a room for 3:00 to 3:30 and 4:00 to 4:30 without also reserving for 3:30 to 4:00.
- The maximum amount of time you can reserve rooms during a week is 8 hours. If you need a one-time exception to this policy, please contact us.
- You must have an SU email address (@salisbury.edu or @gulls.salisbury.edu) to reserve a room.
- You must show up for your reservation on time. If you are not present within 15 minutes of the start time of your reservation, other groups will be allowed to use the room instead.