COVID-19 Precautions Continue for Winter Term

Articulation Agreements

Salisbury University currently has the following articulation agreements in place:

Key: Participating School Degree » Salisbury University Degree


    General Education

    All students seeking a bachelor's degree from SU are required to complete a series of courses that span several areas of study; this program is called General Education. Check out this General Education 101 sheet for the details as they apply to students transferring to SU.