Phi Theta Kappa (PTK)
Scholarship Application Information for Phi Theta Kappa Members:
- Spring 2021 semester is open. Deadline for submission is January 15th, 2021.
- Application opens April 1st for fall semester
- Applications received by June 1st will be given priority consideration
Note: You must log in using the username/password provided to submit your SU application. The PTK application is only available after you have been accepted to Salisbury University.
- $1,000 per year; renewable up to 4 semesters providing the student maintains full-time status and a minimum cumulative GPA of a 3.0 at Salisbury
Scholarship and Eligibility Information
- You are required to be admitted to Salisbury University before applying for a PTK scholarship.
- Scholarships are considered only for new transfer students entering a Fall or Spring semester. Current Salisbury students are not eligible for this award.
- Applicants must have earned a minimum of 60 transferable semester hours.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.50, including all colleges attended
- Official transcripts must verify a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.50 and 60 transferable semester hours, or the scholarship, if awarded, will be rescinded.
- Along with the academic profile, leadership roles and community service will also be considered.
- Students who have earned a bachelor’s degree, international students, and students who will attend SU on a part-time basis are not eligible for this scholarship.
* The $50.00 admissions application fee cannot be refunded if it has already been paid.