The Counseling Center does not monitor or endorse the websites listed below. Information from these pages should not be substituted for assessment and counseling from a mental health care provider but may serve an educational function. If you have questions or concerns related to the issues presented below, you may contact the Counseling Center by calling 410-543-6070.
Self-Help Resources Created by the Counseling Center
- Adjusting to College (PDF)
- Coping with Finals (PDF)
- Five Things Students Want Parents to Remember (PDF)
- Know How to Get Help During a Mental Health Emergency (PDF)
- LGBTQ+ Guide (PDF)
- Stress Management (PDF)
- TimelyCare offers free on-demand and virtual yoga, meditation, and educational sessions for all SU students. To learn more, visit the Center’s TimelyCare webpage.
- Kognito is a free, interactive, virtual training course that increases ability to recognize signs of distress, identify referral options, and have conversations that can change lives. To learn more and start your training, visit the Center’s Kognito webpage.